Corporate Sustainability Intern (UNPAID)
||Corporate Sustainability Intern (UNPAID)
||January 7 – June 30, 2018
||Corporate Sustainability Senior Manager
|The Corporate Sustainability volunteer’s primary responsibility is to support the Corporate Sustainability Manager with tasks related to managing corporate partnerships. Tasks will mostly be data entry and research oriented.
Submit applications to Rhea Onero, email@example.com
|• EWS-WWF focus – acts as a member of EWS-WWF, placing higher priority on EWS-WWF’s goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own areas’ actions on others to ensure holistic EWS-WWF outcomes
• External orientation – looking outwards, ensuring EWS-WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends
• Delivering quality outcomes – establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility of planning to and delivering on outcomes
• Building working relations – builds collaborative working relations through the understanding and development of others’ and own ideas.
|Primary responsibility is to assist the Corporate Sustainability Manager with tasks to manage corporate partnerships in advancing sustainability.
- Stakeholder mapping of various industries through online research
- Identifying relevant contacts within the industry and developing background profiles on individuals and companies.
- Organize stakeholder workshop
- Updating the online customer relationship management system (Salesforce)
- Collecting and reviewing CSR reports from industry stakeholders
- Compiling summarized research material into an easy-to-digest format for managers
- Passion for conservation and environmental issues
- Strong communication skills (confidence in speaking on the phone to corporate partners and asking for information)
- Excellent research skills and ability to share information in an organized way
- Attention to detail
- Event organization experience
- Creativity and design skills (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in fundraising and/or marketing (preferred, but not required)
- Familiarity with corporate sustainability (preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or environmental related field
- A mature individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful and reliable.
- Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills, hardworking, innovative team-player and committed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritize among competing demands.
- Submit applications to Rhea Onero, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 -30 hours weekly
- Based in Abu Dhabi EWS-WWF office
- EWS-WWF is an equal opportunity employer.
- EWS-WWF offers a flexible and diverse workplace.