|Position title:||Corporate Sustainability Intern (UNPAID)||Dates Required:||August 13 – December 13|
|Reporting To:||Corporate Sustainability Senior Manager||Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|The Corporate Sustainability volunteer’s primary responsibility is to support the Corporate Sustainability Manager with tasks related to managing corporate partnerships. Tasks will mostly be data entry and research oriented.|
|EWS-WWF focus – acts as a member of EWS-WWF, placing higher priority on EWS-WWF’s goals than own goals and anticipating the effects of own areas’ actions on others to ensure holistic EWS-WWF outcomes
External orientation – looking outwards, ensuring EWS-WWF stays relevant, continues to anticipate and adapt to external environmental and global trends
Delivering quality outcomes – establishes stretch goals, plans, using best judgment and takes responsibility of planning to and delivering on outcomes
Building working relations – builds collaborative working relations through the understanding and development of others’ and own ideas.
|Primary responsibility is to assist the Corporate Sustainability Manager with tasks to manage corporate partnerships in advancing sustainability.
• Stakeholder mapping of various industries through online research
• Identifying relevant contacts within the industry and developing background profiles on individuals and companies.
• Organize stakeholder workshop
• Updating the online customer relationship management system (Salesforce)
• Collecting and reviewing CSR reports from industry stakeholders
• Compiling summarized research material into an easy-to-digest format for managers
| • Passion for conservation and environmental issues
• Strong communication skills (confidence in speaking on the phone to corporate partners and asking for information)
• Excellent research skills and ability to share information in an organized way
• Attention to detail
• Event organization experience
• Creativity and design skills (preferred, but not required)
• Experience in fundraising and/or marketing (preferred, but not required)
• Familiarity with corporate sustainability (preferred, but not required)
• Bachelor’s degree in business or environmental related field
• A mature individual who is able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful and reliable.
• Pleasant disposition with good interpersonal skills, hardworking, innovative team-player and committed.
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
• Adaptable, flexible, able to take initiative and prioritize among competing demands.
|Prepared By:||Approved By:|
Corporate Sustainability Manager
|Deadlineby Tuesday - July 25th, 2017
Submit your CVs along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org